68K Super Complex Trail is a course for ultra trail runners with mountain climbing experience on similar courses. It would be helpful to have at least 3 ultra climbs over a distance of 50 to 80 km in the last 2 years.
You have to take all the mandatory items, which will be listed below. It’s crucial for your security and health. Please, don’t neglect the rules.
Scheme of 68K Super Complex Trail route
68K Super Complex Trail course starts from the municipal resort on Saturday, at 3:00 at 915 meters above sea level, controlled 400 meters above the sea level, and continues along a gravel road to the portal of the La Constancia mountain ranch crossing a pine forest.
The route is similar to 50K Ultra Trail road, but we need to move on and go forward. Descending from La Cruz we will make a very technical 2km walk to continue down a wide concrete path called Cuesta de las Antennas and return to the Ferreira station at 57, 9 km, heading towards the finish along a wide road.
Where is the stop station?
- La Constancia – 6.2 km.
- Edge – 13 km.
- Edge – 22,4 km.
- Los Corrales – 31,7 km.
- Station Ferreyra – 40.6 km.
- Bifurcation – 48.5 km.
- Station Ferreyra – 57.9 km.
- La Cruz – 64.8 km.
What’s in the stop station?
- Water, oranges, bananas, crisps, etc.
- Mandatory items to take
- A backpack that is thrown over the shoulders.
- Long sleeve thermal shirt (on or in the backpack).
- Diver type Micropolar or softshell (on or in the backpack).
- Waterproof windbreaker jacket (on or in the backpack).
- Aluminum thermal blanket.
- Warm gloves (on or in the backpack).
- Warm hat or buff, (worn or in a backpack).
- Capacity for 1 liter of water.
- First aid kit
- Sports shirt with runner’s number.
Helmet, walking sticks, mobile phone, long boots, or something similar on or in your backpack.
Mind age categories of runners to participate
- Male from 18 to 29 – Female from 18 to 29
- Male 30 to 39 – Female 30 to 39
- Male 40-49 – Female 40-49
- Male 50 to 59 – Female 50 to 59
- Male 60 – Female 60
Mind that distance changes will be made up to 4 days before accreditation, this way we will have a neater and smoother accreditation so as not to compromise the MRL accreditation staff, please choose your shirt size well before registration and make sure you are within the distance to participate.